dimanche 14 février 2021

THE SECRET STITCHING VALENTINE BLOG HOP


It's Valentine's Day and Jo is hosting a great blog hop!

She has sent everyone participating a photo to show on the blog and we are all visiting stitchers to find who get our Valentine picture.

Who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?



This is the stitching I received... lovely invitation for a warm cup of tea or coffee, maybe chocolate!


But who is behind this secret stitcher?

C'est grâce à Joanne que vous pourrez visiter les blogueuses participant à cet échange ; vous retrouverez la liste complète des blogs qui vous accueillent ici :



Have a fun day hopping from blog to blog, good search!

Beaucoup d'amour et de joie à partager. Recevez plein de bisous et de câlins. Joyeuse Saint-Valentin !





14 commentaires:

  1. Happy Valentines Day, my dear - what a pretty blue and white heart alas it is not mine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's lovely to see a variation of colours ... it's not me, Happy Valentine's Day 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, how pretty! I think I know who sent it...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is a lovely heart. If only it were mine but sadly it isn't.
    Happy Valentine's Day. Joyeuse Saint-Valentin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! What a lovely heart, someone is very talented! It is beautiful, but sadly isn't mine. I hope you find your stitching sweetheart soon! Happy Stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It would be a hot chocolate if it was from me, sadly it is not but with snow on the ground and the wind blowing strong outside I think I will take up that invitation regardless and have a nice hot chocolate whilst I continue the search for my Secret Sweetheart.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Both of them are lovely stitched pieces, sorry they're not mine.
    I'm still enjoying my coffee, tea will be later.
    Happy hearts and stitching to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Not mine, but I do have an idea of who it might be. It looks like Gay Roger design who is a very talented designer of counted needlepoint I have her Queen Elizabeth, which has languished for years. Might need to try one of two of these smaller hearts. Love the color palette as well. Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
    I love that heart and Sandy is right, it's a Gay Ann Roger design!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That is so very pretty. NOt me either

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. It is mine! Thanks for the nice comments. Sandy is correct, it is a Gay Ann Roger's design. I have a few more to stitch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. It is just gorgeous! The Gay Ann Rogers hearts are superb!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Finally have time to hop along. I love the display that Beth has shared. Beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer