mardi 18 mai 2021

ETAPE/STEP 1/1

 


Here are two maps, north of France and a closer one around Paris where you'll find the right department with the good number given by a wellknown professor.


There are a lot of lovely paintings about stitching, knitting, darning etc...

One of these two masterpieces is by our mystery painter!






Il y a profusion de tableaux ayant pour sujet des couturières, des brodeuses, des fileuses de laine etc...
L'une de ces deux oeuvres a été réalisée par notre peintre mystère...


See you on Thursday - A jeudi !

7 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour.Having a look at your game while having breakfast. I arrived at department 95 and am at Auvers-sur-Oise where Vincent van Gogh was buried. Cuthbert Calculus always seems to dress in green which must be our start colour.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Interesting clues. I think I know who the artist is and the town/department.
    See you on Thursday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I've made my way to department 95 Val d'Oise. Auvers sur-Oise offers so many surprises.....enjoying reading about the works of many famous artists. And still on the hunt for the right masterpiece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. and finally, The Old Woman stitching by Van Gogh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I think I have the artist and town/department, we're away for a few dsys but I'll try to keep up

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is a mystery to me, but I enjoyed my visit here today!
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer