lundi 15 novembre 2021

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 11/21

Can you believe it's already the penultimate 2021 Gifted Gorgeousness post?

It's always nice to make gifts
nice too to receive some 
and use them in our stitching projects.


It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.






https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

As a birthday gift I have received chart and perforated paper to stitch Mrs Claus from Brooke Books.


Voici mon projet "Mrs Claus"  de chez Brooke Books sur papier perforé.


J'avance par couleurs, sur le personnage principal, donc les rouges 321/815, le blanc et le gris 862 sont complétés ainsi que le 676.









My main project is the felt vegetable garden for Soline's doll.

Voici quelques nouveaux accessoires pour ma jardinière : un tablier, deux pelles et un panier crocheté en coton pour une cueillette abondante. Sans oublier le cordeau du jardinier pour un alignement parfait des semences.



New tools and accessories for my gardener : an apron, two garden shovels and a basket crocheted in cotton for an abundant harvest.

I have cut the shovels shapes in a plastic pink bottle and glued some silver metal cover from an office toner bag and added a glittering varnish (I thought Violette would appreciate to be elegant in her garden).

I was so happy to find THE perfect fabric for the apron with the right scale of garden themed patterns.

Violette d'Orléans (which sounds so aristocratic) has visited me during the fall holidays so I was able to check the size for the apron and make one more for Violette of Fagnières.


Dans un flacon de plastique, j'ai découpé les pelles et les ai recouvertes d'une feuille argentée récupérée sur une pochette de toner, ajout de manches et un peu de vernis à paillettes pour faire chic.

J'ai réalisé une petite vidéo avec mon téléphone, une première sur le blog...



Je voudrais ajouter quelques sachets de graines et magazines dédiés remplis de bons conseils et peut-être un arrosoir ou simplement un tuyau.

Not forgetting the gardener's line for perfect seed alignment.

Some seed packets and magazines full of good advice could be fun to add and maybe a watering can or simply a hose.

I think I will stitch a bag from my stash with a label "Soline's garden" to keep all that can't stay in the box.

Pour ranger les accessoires et grandes plantes, je pense broder cette pochette avec des fleurs.



i have already made some Christmas ornaments, I can't post about them yet but it will be a "cats and dogs"  theme for DD2 and a good friend.

Here are some internet pictures for future ideas.




Last year, I have made some "not so ugly" Christmas sweaters.


Here is the new collection 2021 


Collection 2021 pour les mini pulls de Noël.

I have to find some geek patterns from Final Fantasy or Animal Crossing for DD3. She also loves kawaii patterns so I'm trying to make some chocolate mugs in felt. I have already made fabric cups for Capucine's dinner set toys.










Now the challenge will be to make smaller sizes. 

Parmi les nouveautés de cette année, il y aura certainement quelques décos kawaï pour notre benjamine d'où cet essai pour une tasse de chocolat en feutrine avec bien sûr deux mini chamallows. A refaire plus petit si c'est possible.

Last update on knitting : some more white squares (for a pixel cover) which brings the total to 63.

Bilan des carrés tricotés : 63 carrés blancs pour une future couverture.


I almost forgot to post the picture of my holidays visitors sharing cross stitch activities and making gifts for friends.



4 commentaires:

  1. Cuantas cosas bonitas¡¡¡¡.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love Mrs Claus as she is, it's quite effective. You make such lovely items, and so unique. The dog and cat ornaments are so cute and I love your mini jumpers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The little allotment looks wonderful with all the vegetables and flowers too.
    Mrs Claus is gorgeous too, I do like Brooke's Books' designs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow you have been busy. Jo said you were trying to get in touch with me, but not sure if making a comment = you having my email

    RépondreSupprimer