vendredi 15 juillet 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 07/22

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeuret participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.

Busy days since last month, so maybe you'd like to take a cup of tea
or coffee before you start reading this post...


Capucine's birthday was on June 30th
and she'd like a coffee machine, 
we bought this one which is really 
pouring water in the cup.

I made some accessories like small
cream pods, coffee bags, sugar cubes,

and...
no it's not a strange animal with two eyes...



it's a felt "coffee with marshmallows"


I started those three July birthdays cards in June
and here are the finished pop up pour Timothé and his mother


I have added some felt flowers and plants, small feathers, and glitters





The small kitchen for Régis has been sent too


J'ai ajouté un torchon et deux manettes
I have made a tea towel and two potholders
I like the way the cake in the oven look like


puis j'ai confectionné une lampe avec un tube de crème vide
then I have found a tuto to make a small lamp




Looking real my friend Roselyne searched the button to light it up!




I'm always looking for some new craftings for Violette (s)  doll
why not a pizza oven
I made a model in paper 






How great to find the wood looking cardboard tray
kept in my paper box (from my best friend Mr Justin Case)





Fresh breads for Violette, it will smell good in her kitchen!

Confection de pain en feutrine posés sur ces palettes aspect bois
réalisées avec un fond de barquette (dans mon stock de "Okazou")


another idea leads me to think she could collect honey from a hive and I remember having seen a beekeeper Barbie months ago     
I'm stitching kind of cells on brood frames on a piece of look like Aïda    with 3 threads of DMC  832/833/834
  
(it's a big piece from my Mum stash, if you have some good ideas
to use ugly cloth, I'm interested)


L'autre idée qui a germé et prend forme maintenant
est de réaliser une ruche avec ses cadres, les alvéoles brodées
sur une toile récup et des perles pour le miel


After a few tries, I like the result


I'm adding clear beads to look like honey on one side 



I'll have to make a box to hang them folded in two
and sew a beekeeper hat for Violette to be safe

Bien sûr, Violette aura besoin d'un chapeau avec voile
pour devenir sans danger une apicultrice bio bien sûr



GG knitting is the wool cover for DD3, half July score is :   216
and I have started sewing nine "lines" together 

 Côté couverture de laine "Boo", le total des carrés s'élève à mi-juillet à 216 et j'ai commencé le montage des lignes en cousant ensemble neuf lignes assemblées


Can I call it a "shadowie" the sun in your back version of a selfie?


4 commentaires:

  1. Your crafts and stitching is always inspiring, you are so generous with your craft work

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love visiting your blog!! You find such creative ways to make playtime fun for the little people in your life! I hope I can be as fun with our granddaughter as she grows! Your cards are wonderful! What a fun way to celebrate the special days in the lives of your family! Even your shadowie is creative! haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I've had another enjoyable visit. I really love your cards and tiny creations. You are so very creative!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I really love your box cards, you have such clever ideas, especially using felt shapes to embellish them. The accessories for the dolls are amazing too. There's always something good to see here.

    RépondreSupprimer