samedi 2 juillet 2022

YOU CHOOSE 07/22

 


First Saturday of July means that I have to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

The result of the votes for this month was : "Pets".

First, some cats, let me introduce you to Darjeeling most often called DarJ, our neighbour's cat choosing to have a nap on my stitching. We renamed all the cats visiting us with tea names. She is older now, less visit and no more climbing on the table. She prefers to stay on our wood pile to keep an eye on the surroundings.


Most of my stitched cats are black! Those from the little house...






These are probably pets by day and superheroes by night


I found two white cats : this one dreaming of Christmas
(waiting for a future patchwork cover)
and a felt one I made last winter for my friends R & R




Two Chritmas cats from Advent Calendar Brookes Book
and Christmas market by Brin par Brin
Une patineuse et un stand bien appétissant



Cats on fabric - de petis chats sur mes tissus





and  now  some dogs


Some ornies inspired by Debbie's dog Sully
and two pets in my Advent Calendar  (day 3 and day 21)
and two goldfishes on day 11





Some funny cats in watercolor cards





We call them NAC (nouveaux animaux de compagnie), new pets?

Miguel  the Cameleon from Filanthrope Broderies could be part of this post and as he got more than 150 outfits I'm sure he would become a great companion.






4 commentaires:

  1. Nice stitching. Love the picture of your neighbors cat, looking like it might slide of the counter at any moment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all your cats, especially the black ones and the visiting cat too. We have lots of visiting cats too. The tartan chameleon is very cute too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a fun post that cat cracks me up just lying there like it's his own spot.
    Nice and sweet designs you have stitched, I am so in love with that plaid dog, hre is adorable.

    Catherine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Popping into to say hi as I make my blog rounds. Hope all is well with you.

    RépondreSupprimer