dimanche 31 juillet 2022

WIPOCALYPSE 07/22

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.


On FB or

https://measi.net/



A lot of time spent on paper crafting and knitting so not a lot of progress on cross stitch.

Point de croix / cross stitch  perforated paper

Brooke's book - Mrs Christmas

The belt buckle is done with golden beads as well as the top of the shoes.


I have added the green thread on the top and make some progress on the face and the hands.






For my new project "One year of stitches"  July isn't totally finished, some blackberries will be added but you can see my update on BOO cover :  226.


You may see a painbrush, it's for some watercolour, I'm putting some colour on drawings for the next 5th edition of my Tour de France and I spend a lot of time with sailors because of the sea theme.


July topic from Mélissa : What five patterns do you really want to purchase (or start) right now?

- Spirit of Holiday baking from Brooke's book (I already got the chart)

- Quaker Breizh de Jardin Privé

- Crochet in Quilt from Cuore e Batticuore

- Un jour à Paris des brodeuses parisiennes  (sur les ponts)

- Steampunk dragonfly by Panna


1 commentaire: