vendredi 23 septembre 2022

ENCORE DES CERFS-VOLANTS

We are back at home and I miss the wind, the sea, the harbour
but I still have so many kites to show you!

De retour à la maison, le vent, la mer, le port me manque
mais j'ai encore beaucoup de jolis cerfs-volants à vous montrer !



 


Germany stall... very Indian and the small kites shop from Netherlands.







I know it's stupid, but I don't feel comfy under this kind of kite.


Crayons de couleur - Colored pencils 




An old -now- expression "une famille dans le vent"
"a family in the wind" literally!





Funny too, those two larges fishing rods, kids could bring up kind of stuffed character and let him fall with a parachute.




I heard a Mum proposing a "first flight" for his cuddly toy
no smile on his face, I'm quite sure he thought his Mum
was threaten him!




1 commentaire:

  1. What a wonderful festival! I love the kite with the family hanging off it so much. The miniature kite shop is beautiful too.

    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer