dimanche 4 septembre 2022

YOU CHOOSE 09/22

 


First Saturday of September means that I have to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 



Mermaid was my first thought and I have already post about the fishing game I made for the kids. Among fish and nets you'll find a mermaid made from an old Barbie fish tail.







Those fishes are with no doubt their favorites as I sewed them like a small pouch welcoming some sweets, a tasty "price" for a good fishing.

Let's end this mermaid chapter with the family one...


Quelques créatures maritimes pour ce neuvième article participant au "You Choose" organisé par Jo,
parmi les sirènes et les poissons réalisés en feutrine, cousus, dessinés et bientôt volant dans le ciel de Dieppe pour le prochain Festival International du Cerf-Volant qui début la semaine prochaine.


I know my Easter "stocking pond" is not with "sea" creatures but I love so much so tiny wood buttons and initially they didn't know if they'll be in fresh ou salted water!






it is also,a nice way to tell you that I recently found
my new felt project for Soline' dolls which will be "beach and sea shore"



Seafood platter in felt!  Bon appétit !



The tiny shells are real (I collected them for years for dolls cooking)







Bilboquet shark I made for the kids




Another project I hope to make soon is those cute sea creatures I saw on the net.




Near to the end of this post and close to pack our bags for Dieppe in a few days to join the International Kite Festival, can help showing previous pictures of sea creatures in the sky.








2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month with all your beautiful projects. I love the real life mermaid you have in your family too.
    Of course, there have to be some gorgeous kites too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! What great sea creatures you have!

    RépondreSupprimer