dimanche 25 septembre 2022

WIPOCALYPSE 09/22

 


Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.


On FB or

https://measi.net/

Back on Cuore e Batticuore (the Italian designer) "a hammock for two".

The left cherry tree is now well done. After some frogging I have now stitched with one thread all the tails of the cherries and finish the basket.



Backstitch is not my favorite work, but I have to attach the hammock on the trees.




J'ai pénélopé pour reprendre les queues de cerises en un fil, le hamac n'est plus en lévitation, il est attaché aux arbres et le panneau blanc est réparé en attente de l'inscription en italien.

One year of stitches

I brought only knitting with me during our holidays so I'm catching up with end of August and a month of September near its last days. 

Since last post, there is some summer theme things as sunshade and drink, early grapes in the garden.

Parasol et orangeade pour la fin d'août et vendange précoce dans le jardin.



For the holidays in Dieppe : 76, the boat Belem and kites to be stitched.

The wind is ready but I still have to chose the shape of the kites I want to stitch.

Some gold for the Virgo constellation for DD3 26 years birthday and a new king. Two notebooks for Capucine going to primary school - CP (cours préparatoire d'école primaire) and Timothé - Year 7 (entrée en 6ème au collège).

Rentrée des classes pour les petits-enfants et constellation de la Vierge pour l'anniversaire d'Eve-Amélie.

I chose kind of a Victoria era dress for the book "Death come to Pemberley".

Pour le livre de P.D. James, une héroïne vêtue d'une tenue victorienne.







 and a unicorn which will give you the name of the third book of my "namesake" writer I finished last week!


A tiny mane, I'll probably not attach and let free.

Confection d'une crinière miniature que je pense laisser libre.

"The lady with the unicorn - Tracy Chevalier".

We move our car to Bioethanol so she is part of this month too!

La clio roule au jus de betterave !


I will add the last number of the total of my knitted squares for DD3 cover next week. I try to stitch a different pattern for the monthly update, this time I chose two black balls of yarn and 26? between them.

I started finishing the back of the cover with all those threads to hide


J'atteindrai plus de 26? à fin septembre et vais broder deux pelotes de laine noire autour de ce total. J'ai également commencé à rentrer les fils sur le verso de l'ouvrage.

As October will be the month of two cataract operations, no idea which goals my eyes will be able to reach in the next weeks!


Here is the topic Melissa gave us this month: Are you a seasonal stitcher? If so, which seasons do you find yourself more productive or less productive?

I stitched all year long, maybe more productive in winter as there is less things to do in the garden. And Christmas season is always bringing ideas for new ornaments, cards and gifts for friends.

Je bricole durant toute l'année toutes techniques confondues mais dès le mois d'octobre les projets liés à Noël commencent à occuper de plus en plus mes journées. 

1 commentaire:

  1. Your lovely summery pattern is looking beautiful now the hammock has ties and won’t fall to the ground!
    I love all the tiny motifs on your journal piece. What a great way to remember this year.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer