vendredi 16 septembre 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 09/22

 


It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.


This month birthday cards...   

DD3 card has already be part of last month post
I have only added a Maoam candy and a lottery ticket in the pocket!



but I have a friend who count born in September...

Years ago I have bought a magazine with kitchen/cooking illustrations



When times to choose a design for a friend has arrived,
the recipe is : put in your DIY ideas blender personal informations
as favorite colours, patterns, tastes... and mixed with your
supplies and what you've seen on the net.

Le moment venu de choisir un modèle à réaliser
voici ma recette : ajouter dans votre mixer à idées diy
des informations personnelles comme les goûts, couleurs préférés
mélanger avec vos fourniture et ce que vous avez vu sur le net.


Why not a birthday cake... better than a cake for this blogger
a pie cause she always talks about pies...

You see me coming with my oven mitts!
But the card is in the mail right now so I can't show you a lot...



Maybe only that there will be chocolate, apples,
meringue and puff pastry.




At the end of August, I have sent the hammock for Soline's doll






La poupée mannequin de Soline semble apprécier sa sieste

and the two hives are done! 

I gave one to Capucine and 
kept the second one for Soline
wishing we'll be able to visit her soon. 


Now some news about my pizza ovens
I tried to make them foldable but it is too fragile
so I change my plans and have glued the cardboard pieces together
to assemble both sides 




9 more squares for DD3 BOO wool cover since we are in Dieppe.

No shoehorn needed to put on my fishing boots



My Tour de France game is a kind of gift for me making it 
and I hope (immodestly) for my readers to play it


Still working on drawings, watercolors and 

This time the theme will be the sea, boats and sailors


Here are some friends who will be ready soon
to sail with you!






I'm ready to go to the seaside to watch new kites
as we are in Dieppe for the International Festival
so good afternoon!














3 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Very intrigued by the hints about the gift, especially as an envelope arrived from France today!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely post. I really enjoy your creativity and the variety of your projects. Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW, to say you've been busy creating would be a huge understatement. So many fun projects, and such variety. The cute crocheted hammock really got my eye. So creative. As a person who can't draw a decent stick person, I'm envious of your watercolors. Lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer