dimanche 30 avril 2023

WIPOCALYPSE 04/23

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.



On FB or  https://measi.net/



April was a busy month... with some progress and some finish


Point de croix / Cross stitching

Before/after   unicorn (still stitching with the magnifying lamp)












Couture  / Sewing

Baluchon à histoire de chez Zazobouzi





Scrapbooking  / Cartonnage

Album de naissance




Tricot-crochet  /  Knitting

Finition au crochet de la couverture BOO




Confection de pulls / puncho  pour poupée




Felt  / Feutrine

Le rapace, le dromadaire et la pyramide  (on dirait une fable de La Fontaine).




Gardening : most often weeding and adding petunia on the terrace

Cooking : Fish for my Easter aperitif  (the olive eye has already been eaten)


Photo : I'm taking pictures of some old memories DH grandfather who was a magician before becoming a watchmaker.




Tour de France  Jeu  5   -   Today we have reached our 8th stage
4 / Brest - 5 / Nantes - 6 / Fouras - 7 / Marmande - 8 / Narbonne






Sunday post in a few hours...




Topic(s) for this month: Give us five projects in your stash right now that you’d really love to start – and why you haven’t yet.

1/ Tiny cross stitch for necklaces in small hoops
2/ Patchwork cover with dogs or cats
3/ Sewing some clothes and a cap 
4/ Junkbook with Egyptian theme
5/ OYoS  2023/2024

1/ Tiny xstitch means good eyes and I have not feel comfy yet to start it without getting upset if it doesn't work as I wanted.

2-3/ Sewing is linked to get used with my new sewing machine, after a very bad start I have made a new test with the gift for the baby, the result isn't totally good and in spite of several attempts I can't find a good tension setting for the thread.

4/ Very tempting but really not essential.

5/ I'm already late on March/April embroidery.

I have already so many WIP I can't allow myself new starts... unless it's my birthday month maybe!


1 commentaire:

  1. You always share such a variety of crafts and ideas here. I love the little forest animals in their bag and play set.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer