dimanche 7 mai 2023

ETAPE / STAGE 9/3

 


I'm very proud of my team!

Well done Ladies!


Nous accostons à Calvi - Corse 20

We are docking at Calvi - Corse 20


I have learned 20 for the Corse department number at school, now there are two departments in one island!  So Calvi is 2B.

I could have chosen Shakespeare as a clue!





Calvi celebrating Christophe Colomb (who could be born here!)

Etape dédiée à nos pirates préférés et à l'Ile de beauté
Stage dedicated to our favorite pirates and to the Island of Beauty




Pirate kid room which will need some work
or maybe only a sign on the door or an alphabet




Magnifique chambre qui va demander quand même un peu d'aménagements !





Tino Rossi chante la Méditerranée et sa Corse adorée





partie d'une carte de France repérée sur le blog "le chas dans l'aiguille"
une grille de Bénédicte Courtadet.








Extrait de mon encyclopédie de broderies des idées de Marianne




Elles brodent des coquillages...   
They stitche shells...  (on the seaside of course)

Lynn Comley - a textile artist based in Scarborough on the North Yorkshire Coast, UK






Dans le blog "Le grand baz'art de Gazounette"




Cela m'a fait très envie... bien sûr...
voici donc un "rocher magique"



Le phare de la Revellata construit en 1844.








What would think Captain Hook about those crocheted pirates



Maritimes charts and treasure maps...
Cartes maritimes ou cartes au trésor...











Gâteau pirate confectionné pour un anniversaire d'enfant
The pirate cake I made for a kid party









Miguel (le caméléon de chez Filanthrope Broderies) en version pirate.



How to relax after a nice day on Dieppe Kite Festival











Les figures de proue ; j'ai eu la chance de visiter le Cutty Sark en 1979 et sa magnifique collection

I was lucky to visit the Cutty Sark in London in 1979
and its amazing collection


3 commentaires:

  1. What a piratical post! I’m doing very well with the journey this year, I think I’ve only got lost once so far!
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Glad to see so many works related to Corsica.
    I really like ”le chas dans I’aiguille“. And I also like maps and sea maps.
    Merry, which appears in the Japanese manga(anime)One piece, was also discovered. I'm One piece fan and have all the volumes.

    Here is the sad news.
    I arrived in Corsica and spent some time relaxing in the sun at Vecchio. Unfortunately Calvi didn't know.😰

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great post, I didn't know much about Corsica

    RépondreSupprimer