jeudi 25 mai 2023

STAGE / ETAPE 12/2

 








7 commentaires:

  1. I am definitely in the correct town and I have found this small but packed museum which has 5 stars on Trip Advisor. Apparently there is a book exchange on the top floor so that is where you will find me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Are the yellow flowers mustard flowers?
    Dijon mustard “maille” is famous in Japan and is a favorite at home.
    I am currently viewing a work by François Pompon at the Dijon Museum.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a good idea to visit Dijon but the girls are waiting for you not too far on the Saône river. Keep guessing!

      Supprimer
  3. This was not the time to enjoy the work of Fpançois Pompon.😨
    Where are you all?
    If go to Macon, will be able to meet everyone?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry Mâcon is not the place where we are waiting for you. Look for that inland navigation museum, one more clue, the city name begins with "Saint".

      Supprimer
  4. Oh my god😵
    I have to find it soon.
    But I have to cook.
    Hurry up! Hurry up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Are you in Saint-Jean-de-Losne?
    Musee de la Batellerie?

    RépondreSupprimer