dimanche 7 mai 2023

YOU CHOOSE 05/23

 



First Saturday of May means that I'd like to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2023/05/the-people-chose-embellishments.html

This month theme is : Embellishements

I was thinking about the first work I have stitched with adding beads or charms and it seems it was maybe my little house with a small bird on the roof and the wisteria. There is even a button for the yellow phone.





Another old WIP not fully finished is the treble clef
with keys  big and small





More recent work is Spirit of Mrs Claus, she is waiting for her wings and many small stitchings on a ribbon. I only added the beads on the apron.






Since I have bought that bags of sequins, I have played a lot with them, angels wings, clouds, fish ornaments.






and a bracelet for the birthday "bag" card with many others
small ornaments as on the kitchen/garden cards








More stars, beads, cakes and a pair of skis...   on the Advent calendar.





I recently discover  "brads"  for diy, great help for me to make those train wheels
more festive.



On felt it's easy too to add pins, small wood characters, squirrel charm, beads for berries and hedgehogs in buttons.




Tiny tassels for my camels to look great.



If sugar counts on pastry...


Maybe you're ok for more Chantilly...




To end this post, some bees (more workers than embellishements)


and flowers to embellish those sweet unicorns


Vous avez sûrement compris que le thème du mois était les "embellissements"
ou dans ce cas tous les petits rajouts : charms, perles, sequins etc
qui viennent donner un petit plus à nos ouvrages.



4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. You have embellished so much! I’d forgotten all about the little house, this is why I enjoy these posts because we remember our older projects. Those sequinned wings are gorgeous too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. There are many decorations and it is fun.
    I especially love the treble clef and the key.🎼🔑

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have some fun embellishments. My favorite is the miniature house.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many wonderful embellishments, the little kitchen is so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer