dimanche 17 décembre 2023

C2C6

    n° 6 


I'm spending time on making greetings cards those days.


Preparing cards, I found in my drawers some sad cards (I can't have bought them so I suppose it was leftovers from the office) and want to give them a second life. I was thinking of making some tiny Christmas characters to glue on the white/black landscape.




still working on my "not so ugly" Christmas sweats.

Fully finished :  I finally choose to put a poinsettia between my hands!

I love the 3D effect!



Then I worked on my turkey, adding some sequins in the feathers.






the game controller is finished too.



No progress on the unicorn (still looking for a Christmas idea) and a new cactus soon.


Gnome

It's time to make a new gnome but this time as I already made three guys it will be a girl already named Marit!

This one have to be a stitcher, with no beard I need to find a new way with the hair maybe a kind of jacket with some sewing accessories.

Here is the fabric I have chosen for the hat.


A golden fabric for her dress and wood buttons, tiny spools with metallic threads and scissors. I'll add some rolls of fabric too.




Our Christmas village is almost  ready! 

We used to put it near the fireplace on the stone.

Last years set


But as we changed it for a wood burning stove, DH has to build a table to receive the landscape.












6 commentaires:

  1. Such cute decorations, the train and village must take a lot of time setting up. Impressive you're making cards, I stop mailing cards a good number of years ago, as did most of my family and friends. Have a very Merry Christmas, and I hope you're staying warm.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great idea, upcycling those Christmas cards! And I would totally wear that poinsettia sweater.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your original ideas and work. The cards are very clever and the little sweaters so cute. Impressive Christmas village. Happy New Year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many beautiful things, I absolutely LOVE the sweaters!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a brilliant idea to embellish the boring cards, we always hated the "snow scene" that got left in the bottom of the box when all the nicer cards had been picked.
    The village is wonderful, I'd love to have something like that on display.

    RépondreSupprimer