vendredi 15 décembre 2023

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 12/23

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.




Last month I have shown some gifts I made for Soline
here she is, very focused on her magic wallet

Soline et ses cadeaux, très concentrée sur son portefeuille magique


This GG post will be about the Christmas ornies I make for friends
to send with my greetings cards

I have already made this pattern last year (only twice I think)
so I was happy to cut new "bells" (I now hand sew) and cake plates to offer some donuts for Christmas, 


I wanted a new shape for a shaking ornie
and I love the cups I can see on the net
I have posted about how I made them in the C2C5 post


Petits cadeaux pour envoyer avec mes cartes de voeux, tasses à secouer mises au point cette semaine et la cloche à dessert de l'an passé.


Soline will be 8 years old on December the 31th

For this busy week, I made for her a "triple party card"
First to celebrate Christmas,



then her birthday,


then the New Year.



Those lovely pad of images are sold with English wishes so I cut small garlands of pennants to wish her an Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.



Here are the front image and the back design when the card is closed




The all card opened, top view, kind of carousel book.

Pour Soline, une carte "caroussel" qui lui présentera par volet mes voeux de Noël, d'anniversaire et de bonne année 2024.


I'll end this post with my unicorn, a gifted stitching from last Christmas.
Still working on the bottom of the pattern with flowers and a bunny.




Pour ce dernier GG post de l'année, quelques fleurs et un petit lapin dans le bas de la grille de la dame à la licorne.





4 commentaires:

  1. Your crafting is so clever, I am always amazed at what you make

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful gifts, you are very busy this time of year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG in December. I love the triple card! It would be perfect for my little cousin who was 7 on the 31st December! I must try to make her one for this year.

    RépondreSupprimer