dimanche 30 juin 2024

WIPOCALYPSE 06/24

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.





On FB or  https://measi.net/


The month topic : Half-year recap, how are you doing with your goals so far this year?

I'm good on paper crafts and junk journaling, not too bad on embroidery, I feel better with cross stitching and even started a backstitch pattern.

My current cross stitching is the Lady with the Unicorn.






Mon bilan côté point de croix est correct, ma dame à la licorne avance régulièrement. Grâce à mon marathon deux ouvrages de CeB qui attendaient seulement quelques heures d'attention sont maintenant terminés et j'ai ressorti ma parisienne. J'ai fini une mini Big Ben et même commencé une petite grille en points arrières.

Mon projet en papier perforé bénéficie aussi de ce retour d'intérêt.


My Marathon Day gave me the opportunity to finish two patterns from Cuore e Batticuore and make some progress on an old WIP.


One small FF too.


I'm back on perforated paper.







New ideas on homemade birthday cards...   more cats, kids pop up and, as Melissa supports "cross-pollination", sharing some of those ideas, as the wardrobe, with my Junk Journal new addiction.









Crochet has given me a lot of fun and brainstorming moments
but I got two big finishes with DD3 pullover and DD2 cats cushion


Trois beaux projets au crochet terminés : le pull hexagone,
le coussin des chats et la robe d'été pour Capucine



and last week I put the last stitches on Capucine summer dress


Junk Journaling is a nice way for me to play with papers, imagine new use for old bags, make pockets with recycled papers and find a funny way to get this all together as a sewing theme book.





Beaucoup de plaisir dans ma nouvelle passion pour le Junk Journaling, certainement une manière amusante d'expérimenter et de rassembler dans un livre sur la couture plein de bricolages, pliages, décors en papier.


The tour de France 6 will start soon with a new theme. This year is about English language, you'll have to find names of French towns which sounds like English words. For example : we have a little city named Baccon. It looks a lot like : bacon,  same for the town of Gap.



Derniers jours (j'espère) de préparation pour que l'édition du Tour de France n° 6 démarre sous peu.

Avant que ne s'ouvre la saison des Jeux Olympiques d'été à Paris et en conséquence les épreuves des Wipolympics ! 

Programme détaillé le 22 juillet avec les sports combinés aux ouvrages puis cérémonie d'ouverture le 28. Cette olympiade accueillera le surf et le breaking ainsi que des sports plus traditionnels.


And the end of July will announce the Wipolympics!

I'm planning on posting a "programme" on July 22th with an official start on the 28th.

We'll welcome new sports as breaking and surf,





and traditionnal too as fencing and judo.

I'll associate sport to WIP as I always do, hoping for big progress to catch some goals and get medals!

Our journalists and supporters are ready to go!



I'm far from my goals about beads, sewing and watercolor.  Not so far on this last hobby as I have 51 drawings for the "Tour de France 6" stages with only 29 new paintings (I'm reusing some of old sketches - that's what I call "carbon neutral trip").

Pas de progrès côté couture, perles et aquarelle. Quoique j'ai quand même 51 dessins pour les étapes du TdF6 avec 29 peintures originales. J'ai réemployé certains anciens dessins, c'est ma version du voyage écolo ou comment réduire l'empreinte carbone de mon jeu !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire