I'm a bit lost but as soon as I saw CP I thought of this place but struggled to find the numbers. I have now found 8 but unsure of 4 however focusing on the 5th card and my instinct I am in Vaucluse in Chateauneuf du Pape. A fantastic place with so much history, I love how it got it's name, and absolutely amazing wine.
Link about our visit in 2016 (unbelievably 10 years ago) lots of other chateau too https://aimetus.blogspot.com/2016/07/visan-to-chateauneuf-de-pape.html
I had to look up what a Hierophant even is...so it's a kind of high priest, huh. There's also the letters CP...is it Chateauneuf-du-Pape (is that the ninth castle of the Pope?)? Although I really want to go to Avignon, due to the song!
I'm a bit lost but as soon as I saw CP I thought of this place but struggled to find the numbers. I have now found 8 but unsure of 4 however focusing on the 5th card and my instinct I am in Vaucluse in Chateauneuf du Pape. A fantastic place with so much history, I love how it got it's name, and absolutely amazing wine.
RépondreSupprimerLink about our visit in 2016 (unbelievably 10 years ago) lots of other chateau too
https://aimetus.blogspot.com/2016/07/visan-to-chateauneuf-de-pape.html
I´m in Avignon, Vaucluse Department. although no sign of the Pope nowadays.
RépondreSupprimerWhile in Vaucluse, I´ll have to try the iconic local wine of Chateaneuf-du-Pape, See you there.
RépondreSupprimerI had to look up what a Hierophant even is...so it's a kind of high priest, huh. There's also the letters CP...is it Chateauneuf-du-Pape (is that the ninth castle of the Pope?)? Although I really want to go to Avignon, due to the song!
RépondreSupprimer