vendredi 31 juillet 2026

SMALL SAL 07/26

 

 

Rachel used to host the Smalls SAL, on the last Friday of the month everyone is encouraged to post about small stitchings and I'd love to join this SAL regularly adding sometimes my small DIY.

Smalls SAL était organisé par Rachel et nous propose de montrer nos petites broderies. J'aimerai bien y participer régulièrement et ainsi avoir un nouveau rendez-vous sur le blog le dernier vendredi du mois en y ajoutant quelque fois mes petits bricolages.


https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/

As I 'm back making my tea cups cards, I need small tea bags : stitched, filled with lavander and tiny hearts sequins.


With the recent heatwave our lavender isn't in good shape, no healthy and bigh heads of flowers, I won't be able to plait the sterns with ribbons this year or make some lovely lavender dolls. I only collect some dry flowers for my bags.

Making some small bags heat-sealed to recive tiny heart sequins.

And flowers cross stitched.





Retour à la confection de petits sachets pour mes tasses de thé.

Cette année, la lavande souffre de la canicule et il y aura pas de collecte de brins pour tisser des fuseaux. Je vais seulement pouvoir récupérer quelques grains pour garnir des sachets, mini sequins coeur pour d'autres versions et broderie florale miniature pour le troisième modèle.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire