Département 84 Vaucluse
The town name is : Châteauneuf du Pape
Rappel des indices / Some explanations about the clues
1/ In the drawing where hidden the numbers 8 and 4 - 84
some grapes too
2/ the 5th card in the tarot game is the Heriophant also depicted as the Pope
When Avignon was the Pope town between 1309 and 1376
the castle of Chateauneuf du Pape was a second home for popes
1/ Il vous fallait trouver les chiffres 8 et 4 cachés dans le dessin, les initiales C et P étaient un second indice.
2/ La carte 5 dans le jeu de tarot représente le pape.
Quand les papes étaient installés en Avignon, le château de Châteauneuf du Pape leur servait de résidence secondaire.
La cité papale étant en Avignon
Our guide was "The Hierophant = Pope" tarot card When I heard in a tv show that
the Pope card was number 5
I thought I found my clue!
I chose the High Priesless
to lead you to the Pope
The tiny modernism card game... my favorite of course
ww


I also found a special game card... cat's tarot for cat's fans
a last one...
Joanne's Zodiac tarot game (Serendipitous Stitching)
A wink to the grape variety's fame, some stitchings and crafts about wine and vineyarns
Petit clin d'oeil à la renommée du cépage avec quelques ouvrages sur le vin et la vigne

Let's discover a local embroiderer Magali Beaumont de l'Isle sur sorgue
Découvrons une brodeuse de la région Magali Beaumont
I have linked this stage with illuminations
J'ai choisi d'associer cette étape aux enluminures

Voici une enlumineuse de talent... Marie Lefèvre
et sa création "Notre Dame en feu"
Let me show you the work of Marie Lefevre a talented illuminator
She created a design about the fire on Notre Dame in Paris
The special shoe horn today is ... annual honesty because this plant is named in French... the pope's money
Petit lien inattendu avec ... la monnaie du pape
Here is the link to Clare's blog if you want to visit the place
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire