Back to Junk Journaling...
I have finished my beaded edge and I'm happy with it!
My beads will be useful for another project,
I liked this black cardboard profile and copy it, now I want to make a necklace, earrings, rings and bracelet. The arm and hand is cut and glued in front of the bust and will give kind of a 3D effect I hope.
I have not "known" the telegrams as the blue papers with glued stripes and the telegraphic style of writing.
And in the story of our dear Howard Carter there is the famous one he sent to lord Carnarvon after the discovery of the Tutankhamun tomb.
But I have used aerograms, probably in the 80e's writing to penpals around the world and I have found some in my stamps books.Why not use one in my JJ for fun...
Uploading "Old typewriter" font and printing on a blue paper...
Here we are
An aerogram or air letter is a thin lightweight piece of foldable and gummed paper for writing a letter for transit via airmail, in which the letter and envelope are one and the same.
L’aérogramme était un type d'entier postal commercialisé entre 1969 et 2002[]. Le poids ne doit pas dépasser 5 grammes. Il se compose d'une feuille de papier avec une bande de gomme sur deux ou trois côtés. Après écriture, la feuille peut être pliée et scellée à l'aide des bandes de gomme, envoyé par avion.
A last addition to the JJ is my trickster bat. I named her Tiyi, she'll hide a photo or a message to be determined.
Beaucoup de plaisir à travailler sur mon JJ Egypte ancienne, notamment avec la finition en perles de rocailles d'un bord de papier texturé.
Les perles vont également me servir à confectionner des bijoux pour mon profil.
Si vous croisez une chauve-souris pendue la tête en bas c'est Tiyi, elle se cache dans les pages du JJ et delivrera un message qui reste à déterminer.
Pour terminer, mon aérogramme destiné à Lord Carnarvon lui a été envoyé à Highclere Castle, Jocondine attend son arrivée pour entrer dans la nouvelle tombe découverte dans la vallée des reines !
















Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire