It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.
and use them in our stitching projects.
It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
Jo gave a new turn to her blog those past months
but I'd like to keep posting about GG on the half-month day
*
Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.
Jo a donné un nouveau tournant à son blog mais j'aimerais
continuer à parler cadeaux faits maison chaque mi-mois.
With my birthday cards for my grandchildren
I have started two projects
one "the layers of atmosphere" display for Capucine
(seen so many on the net thought it could be useful for her)
1 - Check for "sky like" papers
2 - Cut half circle shapes
4 - Check for a nice cardboard for the display
5 - Attach them and find a small Earth
6 - Add names, distances, temperatures
I'll add the list of the planets on the top front of the cardboard.
and a timeline for Timothé
(the line of my father family)
I'm back visiting Archives to find the Birth, Marriage, Death registers
Reading, sometimes more "deciphering", taking photos,
making files, trying to connect familie's members
I have already found eight different ways to write my name!
found lovely old first names as : Adonis, Ambroise and Marie Pacifique!
found that the revolutionnary calendar isn't helping me at all
weeks of 10 days, months with different names
and years starting in 1792 with Year 1 to 1811
before coming back to the usual calendar
I won't forget some stitches on my current cross stitch
The Lady and the Unicorn - The touch
I found also some fun crochetting some outfits for dolls
Ce mois-ci retour sur deux en cours pour mes petits-enfants
une sorte de maquette "les couches de l'atmosphère"
pour permettre à Capucine de visualiser notre planète
dans son environnement (d'après des modèles vus sur le net)
et pour Timothé une lignée généalogique
pour laquelle je me suis replongée dans les registres de naissance,
mariage et décès pour retracer une des branches, celle de mon père.
Petit tableau récap avec une frise chronologique pour resituer
dans l'histoire du pays.
Je n'oublie pas ma licorne avec quelques points supplémentaires
et beaucoup d'amusement à confectionner quelques vêtements
de poupées au crochet.











Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire