samedi 16 avril 2016

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 04/16

Hello everyone,

Some free hours to get my post ready for JO's Gifted Gorgeousness

details are here :
http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2016/04/gifted-gorgeousness-april-link-up-post.html

and links to many talented stitchers.


March have been busy but not on gifted gorgeousness work,
I haven't stitch a lot, busy with Easter decorations and my progress are small...


Market :  a second beginning, 2/6 "marché de Noël" chez Brin d'un jour
Sale of Christmas trees, with colors from my stash



1/6   a second one on a other fabric



Blanket  :   I'm still on finish to get the leaves clean, not very interesting work
(I'd better stop procrastinating)





Some rows on Italian mystery
all those greens so similar need a better light
than our grey and rainy skies








As my grandson was at home two days this week, I decided to make a fox mask for him,
inspired by a photo  in Marie Claire Idées Magazine -
janvier/février 2015





Maître Renard, par l'odeur alléché,
lui tint à peu près ce langage

Here is the fox
(holded by his aunt to get a correct pic,
the first one was blurry)










Have a nice day!   Bonne journée !

6 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for taking part in GG this month.
    The fox mask is great, he looks quite fierce in the photo, the bunnies should watch out for Mr. Fox!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très jolis, ces stands au marché.
    Je suis sure que ton petit-fils était ravi du masque que tu lui avais fait.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely stitching and the fox mask is wonderful! It looks terrific.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. All your projects are lovely. I enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love it!! Great stitching... and that fox mask is just adorable :o)
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great stitching, my dear and that fox mask is sensational - I bet he loved it!

    RépondreSupprimer