mercredi 29 mars 2017

ETAPE/STEP 6/1



We are looking for a festival.
Only two steps for this town, next clue on Friday evening!



5 commentaires:


  1. while visiting department 47 Lot et Garonne I've stopped by Agen and their Prune Festival.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm afraid that my drawing isn't good, it's not a 4... and plums looks tasty but it have to be a festival about books... Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Even before I stopped at the Prune Festival, I'd written down (this morning) the Charroux Literary Festival in Charroux, dept 86 Vienne on my trusty piece of paper. And here I am well in to the evening and have visited Charroux again. Good night all.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks to you to give me new address to visit (I will take a look this week end)! But we are not going to dept Vienne. Keep guessing! Hugs.

      Supprimer
  4. The adventure continues....meanwhile exploring is wonderful!!

    RépondreSupprimer