dimanche 15 août 2021

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 08/21

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month for the Gifted Gorgeousness post!


https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/08/gifted-gorgeousness-august-link-up-post.html


Not a lot done, I've been busy with the Wipolympics!

I'm still making tiny accessories for the model dolls and some I'll use for a U shape fold card.

I have found how to make small cookies with a pack of pills as cupcakes pan.




The cookies are made with felt.

Small rolling pin, an apron, a chopping board.



Quelques nouvelles miniatures pour poupée, côté cuisine : un tablier, un rouleau à pâtisserie, une planche à découper, poêle, fouet, couvert, passoire et magazine de gastronomie.

Et des moules à cupcakes réalisés dans des plaquettes de comprimés avec de la feutrine.

En septembre, Soline entre en CP et je pensais fabriquer pour sa poupée Violette un cartable et des fournitures scolaires.

Now, it's time to prepare school, it will start here on September 2th and I want to make a schoolbag and school supplies for Violette, Soline's doll who will enter in primary school.





With a blue plastic diary cover and some ribbon, I'm sewing a bag.

With wood skewers and nail polish, I'm making pencils. And a paper straw painted in yellow is ok for glue stick. I have cut in paper ads small pictures for books, notebooks, calculator...


My second barbecue is ready and yellow this time due to the oil bottle I used.


Perfect for a picnic next week!


J'ai retrouvé la tente de Barbie et ai refabriqué une ossature en carton, pique-nique et camping au programme des prochains jours.


6 commentaires:

  1. You are so creative with all the little details on your miniatures. I'm sure your granddaughter will love all the additions and the schoolbag and school supplies are perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your projects always have me smiling, and today is no exception! Those cookies and baking trays are a delight! I am in awe of your creativity. So many gorgeous things!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I am in awe at your creativity! So many clever ideas to make miniature items. I love the little cake tins and cakes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love your miniatures. You are so creative.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my! Your miniatures are amazing - so detailed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wonderful and creative work on your miniatures. Just love those tiny cookies and baking trays.

    RépondreSupprimer