dimanche 8 août 2021

SUMMER BLOG HOP

 


Jo from Serendipitous Stitching loves to connect stitchers with her Summer Blog Hop. 

Please visit her to see the list of the bloggers who are participating this year 

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/08/stitching-friends-summer-blog-hop-2021.html


and guess who is my secret friend with this little comic book made with my drawings for the Tour de France 3 theme Toys/Games in 2019  she might like!



















https://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/





2 - She lives in Pacific North West Washington

3 - Her cross stitching project 


4 - Her quilt project 

5 - Marne-la-vallée is the place of Disneyland Paris and in Isigny-sur-mer, there is a garden dedicated to Walt Disney because his name come from d'Isigny in French Normandie.




6 - A like Andrea and Aladdin

7 - Quote from Cruella movie she wrote about in June.

8 - Silenzio Bruno from Disney film Luca she loves a lot (her July 18th post)


I have looked for Disney themed projects on my blog, here is a duvet cover made with "Cars" fabric for my grandson


and this "101 dalmatiens" cross stitched alphabet kit offered by my goddaughter.



I hope you have enjoyed to meet my new friend.
Thanks to Jo for this amazing blog hop.

5 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The Stitching Friends Hop this summer. Those were fabulous clues! I am sure Andrea will love your illustrations and the Walt Disney fact too. I didn't know that about his name before today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the way you presented your clues for Andrea. I'm not sure that I have read her blog but I will now visit it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much for the fun clues you gave! They really do represent my enjoyment of all things Disney. The puppy alphabet would be a perfect sampler to stitch. You chose very wisely. We had planned to visit Disneyland Paris in 2020, but then the pandemic hit. So we're having to put it off a few years. Happy stitching! -Andrea

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful post! So much fun with all the little pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is perfect for Andrea! So much Disney to love, and the alphabet is adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer