samedi 7 août 2021

YOU CHOOSE 08/21

 



Today, you could have chosen to go to the library, to the bookstore, to clean your bookcase or to read the You Choose posts of bloggers fans of Jo's blog hop and you'd been right in this month theme : books.

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-people-chose-books.html

Aujourd'hui, pour être en accord avec le thème du mois, vous pouviez choisir de vous rendre à la bibliothèque, dans une librairie, de ranger vos ouvrages sur vos étagères ou bien finalement de visiter les bloggeuses participant au "You Choose" du mois d'août autour des livres.


When I saw this fabric, I knew I must buy it, no idea what to do with but...






Some days, weeks, months later...  I realise it was the perfect design for a "lectern" in fabric as I have seen in museum, kind of "futon" for my books!

Ce tissu s'est révélé parfait pour la fabrication d'un lutrin futon pour consulter confortablement de beaux livres comme j'en avais vu dans les vitrines de musée.


Part of the goose game, 



Some tiny books on the shelve of my stitched house.

Keeping diaries coverts, I love to make miniatures.





Japanese girls bookmarks inspired by Brin d'un jour.



Fabric books made for the kids
Deux livres en tissu fabriqués pour les enfants





Books and bookshop in my Tour de France games

Mon Tour de France n° 1 avait pour thème "les livres", nous avions donc visité des maisons d'auteur, des éditeurs, des libraires, un festival.





More bookmarks...    watercolor and Halloween




Some Harry Potter books for Christmas HP ornaments collection for SiL1


Quelques marque-pages et des petits livres HP en déco.

3 commentaires:

  1. A good selection of book themed items. I like your Japanese girls bookmarks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. A wonderful range of crafts as usual! You always find such interesting things to share.
    The fabric for the book lectern is gorgeous and I love those Japanese lady bookmarks too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your Japanese ladies - beautiful! You have a wonderful collection of book stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer