samedi 28 août 2021

VOEUX FLEURIS

 Retour aux activités de cartonnage pour la fabrication de cartes d'anniversaire sur le modèle boîte pop up inspiré par Jo qui nous propose dans un récent article une merveilleuse carte Alice aux pays des merveilles.

Those last months I had fun making a few birthday cards for family and friends.

After watercolor and U fold shape I was looking for some new ideas and I read Jo's blog and see the amazing Alice in Wonderland pop up box card.

L'occasion d'utiliser ces pages fleuries pour la maman d'une amie et ma plus jeune fille.

A classic bunch of roses would be nice for the mother of an old friend and I got the perfect book for it with recto verso patterns.



Ci-dessus, la page choisie pour la boîte , above the design chosen for the box.
A profile view.



Here is the card "flat", I'll add some perfume  before closing the enveloppe.


For my youngest daughter, I wanted some display of plants and here is the choice of papers. The idea seems nice but it will lead to a lot of tiny cuts.




Quelle idée de choisir ces plantes vertes
des heures de découpage méticuleux en vue.

I'm a little disappointed with the quotes printed on vellum, because of the traces left by the glue. I will probably hide them with glitter.



Those leaves are glued on transparent plastic for a better 3D effect




Le résultat me plaît bien, maintenant place aux paillettes !

I like the result, now it's time for the glitter!

2 commentaires:

  1. Such a clever idea, beautifully done and pretty colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the close-up photos of these exploding cards. I'm planning a couple more for friends with Winter Birthdays now.

    RépondreSupprimer