samedi 6 août 2022

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 08/22


First Saturday of August means that I have to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

The result of the votes for this month was : 




https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-people-chose-outer-space.html


Nous voici projetés dans l'espace grâce au thème choisi ce mois-ci.

A spacionaute and the sun parts of a cube project for a baby Timothé you is 11 now!





A famous team that appeared the year of my eighteenth birthday!


We are big fans of astronomy so I stitched on my goose game Ursa major constellation.

Dans mon jeu de l'oie une case pour l'astronomie bien sûr.


I had to look for some moons on my stitchings.

Quelques croissants de lune.







Moon on fabric



Some stars will be ok for the post!


On September birthdays cards, Virgo constellation stitched with the special Gold DMC thread








3 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love your Star Wars people and the little Toy Story alien too. The Virgo card is very familiar (and precious!). And, of course, something unique to you - the balloon festival! Thanks for sharing those too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A bunch of fun designs! Thanks for also sharing the balloons, I love them!

    RépondreSupprimer