lundi 8 août 2022

SUMMER BLOG HOP


Jo from Serendipitous Stitching loves to connect stitchers with her Summer Blog Hop. 

Please visit her to see the list of the bloggers who are participating this year 

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2022/08/stitching-friends-summer-blog-hop-2022.html

and guess who is my secret stitching friend


She lives in a state...   where the highest point is Hoye Crest.

She recently posted about the annual Clarksville Picnic.

She hosted the Scavenger photo hunt (I'm a big fan).



Some more clues


What she might like in my house :

What she might like in my sewing basket :


What she might like on my book self :

What she might like in my holidays places :

Alsace - marché de Noël



Dieppe - Festival de cerf-volants





All those dragons have helped you I'm sure!




Of course I'm speaking about...      Astrid

Dragon Stitches and Stuff

http://astridxstitching.blogspot.com/


She might like the love spoon and table mat I brought from Wales.

She might like a felt dragon bringing Christmas gift I made for another dragon lover!

She might like to read good stories about dragons and this dragon made from bike tires and see big kites in the sky.


Stitching friends are friends who count!




Happy Monday, stitching, blogging and visiting friends.



7 commentaires:

  1. I'm pleased to say that I recognised your stitching friend. I have a small Welsh love spoon, I think they are pretty. We are having a cerf-volant this month but sadly I won't be here for it. Have a good week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I recognised your friend from those many dragons, lots of lovely pics there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in The Summer Postcard Blog Hop this year.
    This was a fabulous post and I knew straightaway who your friend was! Love all those different dragons.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh my goodness, so many wonderful dragons! I love the Welsh Love Spoon and the dragon you made is so adorable.
    I've actually never heard of Hoye-Crest, but we'll be in western Maryland next month so guess where I'll be going?
    Thank you for a lovely post and sharing wonderful photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh dear, I should have guessed it was Astrid with all those dragons! I’ve obviously lost track - too much Instagram!
    A great post! 😁🙋‍♀️
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer