mardi 16 août 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 08/22

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.




Still crafting birthdays cards (inspired by Cristiana Bellini art)





When I have re open my craft cardboard folder
I have seen that the glue I used had let some stains on the hair
so it had to be changed



Another birthday card for September, special handybag for DD3
(full post on August 3rd)



remember the little sweets I made in felt
so this time I made them smaller with some glossy paper
for a next cooking theme card






For the fabric dolls Violette (s)

I have crocheted a small sleeveless vest


Not really the right season to wear it but I took the wool out of my bag looking for some wool for a hammock
I find it awful to knit or crochet but I got a few balls my sister gave me
Hard to see where you put your crochet (great for mistakes but annoying if you have to count), impossible to unravel,
possibly only useful as pompon!

Not sure I'll be able to make it again!

Pas vraiment de saison mais ce petit boléro m'a donné bien de la peine
tant la laine est compliquée à utiliser, aussi bien au tricot qu'au crochet
une vraie galère pour se repérer, peut-être idéal pour cacher les erreurs
mais définitivement horrible pour compter vos points
impossible à démêler, elle finira en pompon vraisemblablement.


Easier will be the second hammock for Soline's doll
remember my first achievement


Mon deuxième hamac pour la poupée de Soline va suivre
le même modèle que ma première réalisation
réalisé au crochet, demi-brides et brides, quelques jours
au centre avec des franges nouées



Another gift for the dolls the beekeeper  (posted on 10th)



7 more squares (in two weeks) knitted for DD3 wool cover
BOO's update is usually shown with the Wipocalypse post

Sept petits carrés supplémentaires tricotés pour la couverture
de laine pour EA, le projet BOO sera actualisé à la fin du mois
à l'occasion de l'article du Wipocalypse.



5 commentaires:

  1. I always enjoy my visit to your blog, and seeing all your beautiful projects. Your cards are very gorgeous, and I always love seeing your miniature creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What fun, your crafting is superb and always makes me smile. You're a very clever lady.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You really have created some amazing things this month. I love the elegant ladies in the cards and the wonderful fluffy shawl for the doll.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such cute cute cards. You've even made the hair look real by slicing it. Very creative!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You always make such unusual and pretty things, just love the beekeeper and the gorgeous card I received. thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer