jeudi 1 décembre 2022

C2C5

 

N° 5

This post will be about the Advent Calendars
I have made this year

I chose to use two 24x32 cm sheets of white paper
to be able to draw doors about  4 cm/ 6 cm

It was fun to look for different doors : some in wood, some in glass,
tagged, armoured, with plants, bed and breakfast, shop...







Of course, soon I thought it was obvious that Jo's door
for her Advent Hop have to be one of them. 
I started a second one for her to celebrate her amazing
Online Advent Calendar I don't miss since 2014


Then the theme of skying seems perfect for the season

and a Christmas market chalet required



I added some watercolor and change the horse box for a reindeer one!

I opened some doors and put some tiny ornaments



Never tagged a door before! Merry Street Art! Toc, Toc c'est le Père Noël !

Some mirror paper glued in the back to attach tiny decorations.

Some glitter, gold and silver paint.





Here are the two pages glued on a cardboard folder
closed by ribbons



I didn't think to add the dates, no more space after the drawings were done! You'll have to wait to see what is hidden behind the five doors, it will come soon the first in on the December the 9th.


Cet article revient sur le détail de la confection des calendriers de l'avent 2022. Inspirés par une carte vue sur le net, dessinés sur des cansons blancs 24x32, 24 petites portes de styles et d'usage bien différents : en bois, en verre, blindée, taguée, de magasin et chalet de marché de Noël, d'étable, de maison de hobbit, chambre d'hôte ou hébergeant des skieurs. Plus la plus grande celle du 25 décembre.

Je n'ai pas pensé à ajouter des dates, après les dessins plus assez de place libre, ce sera donc un calendrier muet avec seulement cinq portes s'ouvrant qui cachent de petites décorations. Celles-là resteront secrètes en attendant leur ouverture dès le 9 décembre prochain.


3 commentaires:

  1. You are so talented, a superb collection of doors

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I absolutely adore my doors! I was so delighted when I opened the envelope. Of course, I had to use it for my own Advent Calendar Hop too. And add the numbers LoL
    Can’t wait until the 9th.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh wow, these all look fantastic! They are perfect for Jo's Advent Calendar, so creative.

    RépondreSupprimer