jeudi 15 décembre 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 12/22


It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.


Some small make up for Soline's doll
to have lipstick and mascara
I used a red colored pencil lead and a small toothbrush








What do you think I made from thom tiny felt pieces...


A sandwich

We visited my cousin family and I started this lovely teapot (a gift from my goddaughter) to show cross stitch to Soline.




Soline and her first creation
 A design studio to create your own look book of ladies’ and men’s fashion!



Among many gifts I received this tea advent calendar perfect for me


Retour sur l'envers du décor...
Behind the scenes...





Some doors of my Advent Calendars can open
It's the back of the cardboard




Door n° 9 and the Christmas chalet n° 14




Due to our last car travel, the update for the BOO cover is  295/324  squares. No picture yet, I have to sew the two bottom rows first.

Les aiguilles ont bien travaillé pendant nos heures de route et j'atteins le score de 295 carrés, les deux rangs du bas doivent être cousus avant de nouvelles photos.

Enfin, je vous avais mis en appétit avec un peu de chantilly voici donc les cappuccinos dans leur montage entier. Quatre tasses en feutrine assemblées au point de feston en DMC perlé. Les initiales sont réalisées dans des skaï récupérés sur d'anciens agendas et brodées en fil Diamant.

Feuilles de houx, bougie, sapin et couronnes viendront les décorer. 






Finally, I had whetted your appetite with a little whipped cream so here are the cappuccinos in their entire assembly. Four felt cups assembled with blanket stitch in beaded cotton DMC. The initials are made in skai recovered from old diaries and embroidered in Diamond thread.

Holly leaves, candle, tree and wreaths will decorate them. 








Je vais devoir garder quelques surprises pour l'article de janvier prochain car il me faut prendre de jolies photos pour partager avec vous la qualité de ces gentilles attentions.

I'll have to save some surprises for next January's GG post because I need to take some nice pictures to share with you the quality of the lovely gifts I have received.


Rendez-vous le 15 janvier 2023
pour une nouvelle année de "Gifted Gorgeousness".

Can't resist teasing you!
See you in January for a new GG year!


3 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful. You are so talented, I love the coffee cups. Merry Christmas 🎄

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and year. I always love the things you make for your grandchildren and now a new little cousin who is clearly very creative too.
    I love my little cups too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have been busy, so many creative goodies! I love the way the mugs have turned out, they're adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer