samedi 3 décembre 2022

YOU CHOOSE 12/22

  


First Saturday of December means that I'd like to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

This month theme is :  Glitter


Always nice to add glitter to your DIY!

I put some on the Advent Calendar to make the snow shiny.


Some pink glitter on the felt flowers and green on the leaves for DD1 birthday pop up card.







Silver glitter on cardboard for some tiny cooking accessories
for a U shape card kitchen themed


Un dernier article pailleté pour cette fin d'année, que serait la vie sans paillettes ! Voilà 2022 se termine, merci à Jo pour ce rendez-vous mensuel si plaisant et à vous de nous offrir chaque mois des thèmes originaux. A l'année prochaine !


A treasure chest can't be without glitter.

Une dernière poussière dorée sur ce coffre au trésor.





Last post for 2022, bye bye You choose 2022, I hope our hands will still be busy next year and we will continue to choose all together great themes to see on the blogs.

Thanks to Jo, see you next year!



2 commentaires:

  1. The glitter on the snow does make it pop, I must admit that. I'm just not one who uses the stuff. Though I have a few ornaments that have some. I've had them forever and by now you would think it would be gone; but I had glitter to clean up on my counter still this year after getting them out of the container. I was amazed there still was some left to clean up. Argh.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month.
    Thankfully the glitter on the advent calendar has not invaded our entire house! Love all your sparkles and shiny things
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer