mardi 30 juillet 2024

ETAPE / STAGE 2/1

 



**

We are looking for a word/verb

Nous recherchons un nom/verbe.

9 commentaires:

  1. I think we've travelled west to department 35 ille et vilaine. I'm resting in Torcé but I may not stay here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hmm, I seem to be stumped on this one! Looking at a map I got a couple ideas, but they all seem very far-fetched. I might need to have to wait for the next hint!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Remember that to help you find your way there is the department number in this first step.

      Supprimer
  3. I started at the map, trying to figure out which way to go: east, west, north, south. After much deliberation, I arrived at Changė, in the Mayenne department, which I had found on the map. While drinking tea at cafe and listening to Bolėro on my smartphone. Wait for next tip.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Always the number of the department in the Tuesday post! Do you use Celcius in Japan? If yes you'll have to make a conversion from Farenheit!

      Supprimer
    2. So we are not in Mayenne, but close -and Changé was a good idea for a word/verb but not the one I chose. Soon more clues. xxx

      Supprimer
  4. So, 95F is 35C, we use both F and C in the UK. F for hot temperatures - "it's 90 degrees out there today" and C for cold - "it's going to go below zero today"

    Which gives us Ille et Villaines. So off I go to find a town that sounds like a verb. Is that Mary Poppins on the carousel?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. To answer to Jo (who has found the right department), yes it's Mary Poppins!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's Mary Poppins welcoming you, I made that drawing for the tour 2019 on games/toys themes, I have tried to "involve" English characters in my Tour this year.

    RépondreSupprimer