jeudi 1 août 2024

ETAPE / STAGE 2/2

 




We are looking for a word or/and a verb  (to...)
Nous recherchons un nom/verbe.

6 commentaires:

  1. Having had a wander around Ille et Vilaines I've paused in Rennes, maybe others will join me. I know there are Rennes umbrellas and maybe it sounds like 'rains' Anyway I'm here early so I'll enjoy my petit dejeuner and coffee.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just read your comments on the last post...converting the F to C, so we are not in Val D'Oise, but Ille-et-Vilaine? Oh, so I guess that was what stumped me!

    Today's hint makes me think we are looking for something related to rain...so could that be Rennes, written completely differently, but sounding somewhat similar?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, I´m Sheryl in Ille et Vilaine, looking for bad weather, maybe Rannée or Gael might fit.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Can't believe you find a town named Rannée! It's so close to the town name we're looking for. But you are on a good road to a big city this week.

      Supprimer
  4. The capital of this Department is Rennes which sounds a bit like rains so I would definitely need Mary’s umbrella for this visit.

    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am in Rennes, in the department of Ill-et-Vilaine. I bought an umbrella in case it rains.

    RépondreSupprimer