jeudi 29 août 2024

ETAPE / STAGE 6/2

 





We are looking for a noun.

Nous recherchons un nom.


4 commentaires:

  1. We visited a perfumery where we had a tour, very interesting. I think this was the first time my nose was introduced to different smells before I started wine tasting. Grasse is a lovely place, if I remember there was a tortoise zoo not far away. It surprised me to realise this was probably 25 years ago!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Are we in the town of Grasse, to play tennis on its lawns?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. After arriving here in Alpes Maritimes, I´ve made my way to Grasse which I reckon is our destination.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't know about Prisoner No.6, but when I looked into it, it's an area I'm interested in, so I wanted to see it.
    Guided by a hint, I go to the Alpes=Maritimes prefecture. I would love to go to Grasse and look for perfumes in nice Glasses.

    RépondreSupprimer