mardi 20 août 2024

STAGE / ETAPE 5/1

 






We are looking for a verb and reaching south west of France

Nous recherchons un verbe et allons rejoindre le sud ouest du pays.



8 commentaires:

  1. Oh, this one is difficult...or maybe I'm just thinking too complicated? Hmm. Two cards from right to left has me looking at departements 32, 31, 34, 12 and 42. I had a quick look at all the maps and found a couple fun names, but none that are verbs and nothing related to cards. I might have to wait for the next clue to narrow things down!

    (I might not be around much the rest of the week, though. If I miss the next post, don't worry, I'll be back on board next week!)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's a lot of choices for only two cards... And this time it's a big city!

      Supprimer
  2. Hmm, this is difficult. But I'll explore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm in Haute Garonne happily driving around until Thursday

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I´m in Gers, looking at Cologne, probably way off .

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry 32 isn't the right number. Take another look, three spades and only....

      Supprimer
  5. I'm going to Dept 31 to see what kind of verbs I can find there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I suppose you could say I have nothing "Toulouse" by going there!

    RépondreSupprimer