jeudi 15 août 2024

ETAPE / STAGE 4/2

 




We are looking for a word.

Nous recherchons un nom.

7 commentaires:

  1. I am wandering around Deux-Sevres waiting for the Postman but I'm not sure where he is

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. 79 Deux Sèvres is ok, now what the Postman will deliver?

      Supprimer
  2. What kind of postmark will be stamped if I send Mail from Melle?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We are looking for the name of a town. You're close, just think about what you put your stamp on!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I’ve found a town called Melle which could sound like “mail” that the Postman delivers.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I would also add that the word “nom” translates to “noun” in English rather than “word”. This may help people in future clues where we are seeking a noun (or name)
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer