jeudi 8 août 2024

STAGE / ETAPE 3/2

 




We are looking for a word.

Nous recherchons un mot.


8 commentaires:

  1. I did think of here at stage 1 but I can't resist a stopover. I am now in Monnaie, sitting at a cafe with a notebook and pen I could be Miss Moneypenny.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Does James need money in Tours to continue his tour?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Having a look around Indreet Loire. Hope I´m in the right place now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I´m in Monnaie in Indre et Loire trying to find my companions. (I´m Sheryl the anonyme:-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Printing bank notes........print extra please.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I arrived in Shinon, Indre-et-Loire. James’s is looking for a place in town where he can print the photos he took with Sion’s camera.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I go from Shion to Monnaie. James made a call in Monnaie town asking for money.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I’m very late here, I guess everyone else has already spend the Monnaie before I got here!
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer