mardi 27 août 2024

ETAPE / STAGE 6/1

 






We are moving to South East and looking for a noun.

Nous partons pour le Sud Est et recherchons un nom.



7 commentaires:

  1. Bon matin, I've travelled to the Alpes-Maritimes and am enjoying the beautiful fragrances of Grasse.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Okay, I'm back aboard the Tour this week! I needed some googeling as that phrase was not familiar, but I have arrived in Alpes Maritimes and having a look around. I think I need to wait for the second hint, though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The Prisoner and Patrick as number six. I´m off to Alpes Maritimer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Is Pierre Lallement the navigator this time?🚲

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. No sorry. You'll have to get some informations about the village of Portmeirion and link to TV series.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I’m a fan of the Prisoner so I know straight away we were heading off to Dept 6 or Alpes Maritimes
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Spoiled for choice this week, we have Grasse and Cannes. Also Nice (pleasant) and Eze (easy) if you want an adjective!
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer