jeudi 25 juillet 2024

STAGE / ETAPE 1/2






We are looking for an adjective.

Nous recherchons un adjectif.

13 commentaires:

  1. I'm not sure what to say, as I don't understand your post.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a little game on the blog, we'll visit France. One stage each week. Please got to June 18th post to find more details. xxx

      Supprimer
  2. The starting point was different. Embarrassing.
    😅
    Now I'm in La flèche.
    Thinking of tips from Jocondine while drinking a fresh drink.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're not too far. Go north now. But if you stay in La Flèche, you can take some free time to visit the great zoo!

      Supprimer
  3. This was very tricky and I had to use my English teaching knowledge but I'm enjoying a glass of wine in Le Mans ... one-man can be used as an adjective, one-man band. I think the King Lear link is Cordelia but I'm not sure why. Hopefully I'm in the right place 🤞

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm really struggling too! I think I'm looking for a town that sounds like a couple, or a pair, maybe a small group. Just north of La Fleche!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Small group is exactly the contrary of what we're looking for!

      Supprimer
  5. Keep guessing until Sunday afternoon... I must say Ladies that Leonore is waiting for you since Tuesday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I played too much with the Zoo de la Fléche you taught me.
    I went north, north, and now I'm in Spay. Are you going to play spy at Specific Zoo?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're so close, a few kilometers north (for an adjective).

      Supprimer
  7. Hello Nadine, just checking in to see what´s happening :-) I`ve made my way to Sarthe and hope to have time to find an interesting adjective before tomorrow,.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Further north. Then I'll head to Allonnes. I was alone all this time. I hope to see you all.

    RépondreSupprimer