Today I have chosen illuminators as a theme, this two letters will help you, the numbers too... if you find them!
Aujourd'hui j'ai choisi le thème de l'enluminure, ces deux lettres vont vous aider, les chiffres également... si vous les trouvez !
Leaving Aude and heading to department 34 Herault. Sent by db.
I'm in Herault, having a visit to the gorgeous Sete while I wait for the next clue
Moving along……to department 84 Vaucluse. sent by db.
Time to explore. Starting with Chateau de Chateauneuf du Pape…..amazing. Sent by db.
34? Beautiful letters!
Squinting a little, it looks like 84...are we headed to Vaucluse?
Leaving Aude and heading to department 34 Herault. Sent by db.
RépondreSupprimerI'm in Herault, having a visit to the gorgeous Sete while I wait for the next clue
RépondreSupprimerMoving along……to department 84 Vaucluse. sent by db.
RépondreSupprimerTime to explore. Starting with Chateau de Chateauneuf du Pape…..amazing. Sent by db.
RépondreSupprimer34? Beautiful letters!
RépondreSupprimerSquinting a little, it looks like 84...are we headed to Vaucluse?
RépondreSupprimer