lundi 14 février 2022

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEART 2022

 It's Valentine's Day and Jo is hosting a great blog hop!


She has sent everyone participating a photo to show on the blog and we are all visiting stitchers to find who get our Valentine picture.

Who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?


This is the stitching I received... 



But who is behind this secret stitcher?

C'est grâce à Joanne que vous pourrez visiter les blogueuses participant à cet échange ; vous retrouverez la liste complète des blogs qui vous accueillent ici :

Have a fun day hopping from blog to blog, good search!

You might need some magnesium!





Beaucoup d'amour et de joie à partager. Recevez plein de bisous et de câlins. Joyeuse Saint-Valentin !


Festival du cerf-volant de Dieppe 2014



17 commentaires:

  1. A super stitch but it isn't mine, happy Valentine's Day 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great stitch, but I am not your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend. Sending you hugs from Greece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Valentines Day!
    Very pretty stitching, but not mine!
    Hugs,
    Barbara 😁👍🙋‍♀️♥️

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh how fun; that's beautiful ... but not from me!! Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very pretty stitching. It's not from me, but hope you find out soon. Happy day!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Valentine's Day! What a lovely patriotic heart! For both USA and France, right? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such a gorgeous pillow, but not my handiwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Happy Valentine's Day - a great stitch but not mine, alas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. A very sweet heart, I like that it's patriotic! Not from me though.
    Happy hearts to you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. happy valentines day :) its not mine either ... x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a pretty heart but it's not mine. Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. It's mine. I love that piece. I stitched it for my son. He loves patriotic pieces. It's from Sekas Hearts. The fabric under it shows how I finished the back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. I think we all knew it was a US Stitcher who was your sweet heart this year! It's a lovely heart for the French colours too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Another beautiful heart, there are so many of them around! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.

    RépondreSupprimer