samedi 3 juin 2023

YOU CHOOSE 06/23

 


First Saturday of June means that I'd like to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 


This month theme is  "rainbow"     in French :  "bow in the sky"

I'm afraid I only find one rainbow in my works. I never miss to watch a rainbow in the garden so in "a year of stitches" there was one in 2022 June month.




I couldn't leave things as they were...  This You Choose post was the ringing bell...

It was time to select seven colors and make something new. I love tiny hoops cross stitching and received some kits from my goddaughter but it means you have to make really tiny cross and I'm not easy with that for the moment so why not have fun with a very simple pattern.




Thanks to the stitchers who voted for the rainbow theme!

Le choix du thème YC pour ce mois est les arcs-en-ciel, un seul brodé parmi tous les travaux, en juin de l'an dernier il était au milieu des évènements remplissant le cercle à broder "une année de points".

Ces jolies couleurs méritaient d'être à nouveau mises en valeur, pourquoi pas dans un mini cadre ovale reçu de Virginie. Tout simple et vite fait voici cette mini branche/broche !


We are lucky not to have big buildings in our neighborhood so I love to photography rainbows from the garden. 






Pour terminer cet article, une grille gratuite des "Chroniques de Frimousse", ses lutins collectent les oeufs de Pâques au pied des arcs-en-ciel.

One free pattern from "les chroniques de Frimousse", one of her lovely elf collectings eggs near the rainbow.






4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful rainbows in your garden! Your stitched rainbows are very sweet - I love the little framed piece!
    Pamela

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. Love your tiny rainbow and the sweet little rainbow branch too.
    The photos are great! I have some from our garden but there is an enormous tree in the way so I only get half the rainbow!
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Real rainbow is beautiful.
    And a double rainbow.🌈

    The elf looking for eggs under the rainbow is so cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How lucky to view and capture rainbows without buildings in the distance.

    RépondreSupprimer