jeudi 8 juin 2023

STAGE / ETAPE 14/2

 








7 commentaires:

  1. Lock 37 is in Torcy so I think that’s where we are. I am not sure about this but there is a horse called Popeye in these stables in Torcy. I found him on Facebook! https://m.facebook.com/CentreEquestreDeVairesTorcy/photos/a.1078618108854300/752023564847091/?type=3

    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You are making a bit detour! Want a horse ride? Must have many locks 37, so one is in Torcy (77)! See you soon!

      Supprimer
  2. If I keep eating madeleines at Commercy in Meuse prefecture, will I be able to meet everyone?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Not really but you'll have a good time eating delicious madeleines!

      Supprimer
  3. I´ve made my way to Meuse, lots to see at Sedan

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If you want to meet us, you'll have to leave Sedan (08) on the river Meuse to go back to the Meuse department 55... See you soon!

      Supprimer
  4. You got an invitation from duke. So let's go to Bar-Le-Duc.

    RépondreSupprimer