samedi 10 juin 2023

FULL FINISH GALLERY SAL 06/23

 


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.


https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/


My main project have to be ready for Capucine birthday on June the 30th.

She asked me to make for her some toys in felt as I made for Soline. She chose the desert for theme. That's why I'm making cactus and kind of oasis setting, camels, wild animals and pyramid.

Since last FFG post, I have added to my herd...


A camel, a dromadary near a small pyramid





An ostrich


I'm very pleased with the eyes, I have used big sequins, folded them to get a kind of an eyelid and add some real feathers (pheasant).



Anteater and porcupine










and a armadillo




The palmtree needs some finish, the sloth is waiting for his branch, I'm struggling with the eyes of the desert fox and trying to make a sand rose.

Soon I'll have to take care of the desert and the pond set

We'll see if I have enough time to make a crocodile and two small characters from Ancient Egypt.


4 commentaires:

  1. It looks like it will be a big and cute project.
    I like using real feathers, but I love your idea of folding sequins.
    Do your best for your cute Capucine.😊

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love all your wonderful animals, especially the anteater!

    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Clever felt work, love the camels.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These have turned out beautifully, I think I like the armadillo the best!

    RépondreSupprimer