mardi 7 mars 2023

ETAPE / STAGE 1/1


Good morning, it's the big departure this morning! 

We're heading north to the seaside. But which city will be our departure port? 

I'm waiting for your suggestions in the comments and will give you another clue next Thursday. 


Bonjour, c'est le grand départ ce matin ! Nous allons vers le nord du pays rejoindre le bord de la mer. Mais quelle ville sera notre port de départ ? J'attends vos propositions dans les commentaires et vous donnerai un autre indice jeudi prochain.






Remember, we are sailing so we'll have to get on board in an harbour in a French department near the sea!  The number of our department will allways be given in the Tuesday post each week. You can leave your city name suggestion in the comments. If you're right, I'll keep your answer secret! If not, you'll have more clues on next Thursday.


N'oubliez pas que cette année nous allons nous déplacer en bateau, nous allons donc embarquer dans un port et un département près de la mer !
Des suggestions de nom de ville ? Laissez les dans les commentaires, si votre proposition est correcte, elle restera cachée, sinon vous aurez d'autres indices jeudi prochain.







8 commentaires:

  1. whew....made it...Hello everyone!
    I'm going to put my toes in the water in Calais, department 62.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome on board! You're in the right department but not the good town. Keep trying! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I've been visiting other seaside cities and stopped in Berck-sur-mer. Colorful beach huts and then the Kite Festival. Oh to spend time here.

      Supprimer
    2. Oh, you're so close, less than 20 km! Another clue thursday morning might help!

      Supprimer
    3. my quest along the coast has been beautiful with so many places to explore. Reached Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and located reference of a weekend home of President Macron.

      Supprimer
  3. Hello, I´m making my way to Le Touquet where I hope to find everyone and set sail :-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A little late arriving in Pas de Calais, but at least I know I'm close to the departure city!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm late joining in but hopefully you are by the sea in Pas de Calais, which port though as there are so many, and is it pleasure port or terminal port

    RépondreSupprimer