mardi 21 mars 2023

ETAPE / STAGE 3/1

 


We are sailing today with the Captain Jack Aubrey of HMS Surprise.

(Master and Commander - the far side of the world)







4 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour. Here we are in Department 50 Manche. Now to explore Cherbourg-en-Cotentin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oops, the ship seems to have left port. I definitely want to board at the next port.
    Can I join the crew when I catch up?
    I will focus on Thursday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sailing again on our way to port Cherbourg in Manche.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. There's a watery 50 in the picture so I'm guessing we're off to Manche which I seem to recall from my French lessons means "sleeve" because the French think the English Channel looks like a sleeve shape. Plus they wouldn't call it "English" anything LOL

    RépondreSupprimer