jeudi 30 mars 2023

STAGE / ETAPE 4/2

 


Jocondine may give you more clues back on her post from June 23th 2022.

Vous trouverez certainement d'autres indices dans l'article paru le 23 juin 2022 sur ce blog.



Some sea theme stitchings in my bathroom...





A fun craft to make with the kids



That's the one I made with Capucine







6 commentaires:

  1. Rent a Renault in Quimper.
    I found a nice hotel so I stayed.↓
    【les Gites d’Hellene】The buckwheat flour galette and sausage for breakfast were delicious.
    Currently having fun at the Oceanopolis Aquarium in Brest.🐠

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. After a day in Roscoff I've hopefully joined you all in Brest

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just arriving at Roscanvel, lovely day here.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a wonderful place and a perfect spot to see our boat coming.

      Supprimer
  4. I found the two Pointes but I seem to be in the middle of a channel of water! Should I be in Le Dellec instead? The post for the 23rd June took me inland to Quimper!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry my clue lost you, you're in the right place, that channel leading to...

      Supprimer